Wednesday, February 22, 2012

a posy of noses

(clockwise from top left: Juniper, Puck, Neo, Pilot)

It's like a springtime novelty bouquet.  All five ratties were in the box, though Nimbus's nose is out of sight, and so comfortable that they barely cracked their eyes open when I took a photo.  Rat piles are the best.

Speaking of spring:

We are having a little thaw this week, so every time Maya goes out into the yard, she tracks in fresh mud.  We do have some towels near the back door and, if I ask, Maya wipes her feet on them.  My lazy side wishes we could teach her to wipe her feet even without being asked.

By the way, Pilot's top teeth are growing back beautifully.  This is a huge relief to me, and no doubt to Pilot as well.  She even chewed a little hole in my sweatshirt the other night, and is back to eating solid foods (like the almond sliver pictured here).  I'm so glad to have my tiniest girl back to her usual naughty & adorable self.


One more nose.

2 comments:

  1. Aw!! I love the ratties! So much cuteness.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay Pilot! And I want to be in that rat pile - so very squishy!

    ReplyDelete