Sunday, December 11, 2011

leaps and bounds

I am always least-happy with my photos right after I take them, and then enjoy them more with time.  Except for this one.  Because I could never be critical of a photo that looks like Maya is trying to hold up her pants as she jumps.


I look like what?

We went for a hike today, with elk tracks, snow zoomies, interesting poopsicles, and training games along the way; Maya was in paradise.


I also asked her to pose on stumps for me, which she did with great enthusiasm even when it meant pressing her bottom firmly against a snow drift.  She is such a willing model.


But mostly, we just hiked and played and galloped around with shining eyes.  It was good.


2 comments:

  1. Snow makes me happy - I think Maya & I would get along just great :) -Meera

    ReplyDelete
  2. That made me laugh so hard, the cantaloup I just swallowed almost came back up. You should have a warning! Oh, and I love Maya.

    ReplyDelete