Sunday, December 4, 2011

she's three!

I completely missed Maya's birthday this year.  I doubt she minds, since last year all I did was force her to wear an embarrassing hat while I waved cookies at her to produce a series of sorrowful expressions.  Like this:


It's a made-up date anyway, since we have no way of knowing Maya's true day of birth.  Even so, it's safe to say that Maya is approximately three years old now.  Happy birthday, big girl!

The other thing I did last week was to sign us up for Susan Garrett's online Recallers course.  We've been having a motivation/discipline problem with training lately (mine, not Maya's), so I am hoping the extra structure helps.  Besides, it sounds like fun!  Since it is going to involve a ton of cookies for Maya, I think that makes a pretty good birthday present.  Better than a stupid hat, at least. 

Only kidding, of course.  Nothing is better than a special birthday hat.

3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Maya! You've come such a long way - we are proud of you (and your mom, of course!).

    ReplyDelete